Become NPS Constable
Apply to Become a NPS Constable
There is no deadline to apply. The NPS accepts applications at all times. You may also apply if you are in the process of obtaining a diploma of basic training in police patrolling from the École nationale de police du Quebec (police academy, ÉNPQ).
To apply for employment, you must:
To expedite the selection process, we ask that you :
- Submit all required documents;
- Inform us of any missing documents;
- Inform us of any changes in address and telephone number;
- Notify us of any prolonged absence.
Required documents (Must be in PDF format)
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (for people born outside Canada);
- Valid driver's licence (both sides);
- Information relating to your driving record. You can obtain this information by contacting a service point of the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec (SAAQ) or from the motor vehicle office of your province of residence;
- Diploma(s) of studies and transcript(s): college, university and comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration (if applicable);
- ENPQ diploma and transcript or ENPQ equivalency certificate for police officers from other Canadian provinces;
- ENPQ Fiche d'appréciation comportementale (FAC);
- M-Pulse test results;
- Note: We do not accept password-protected files (even if you provide the password). Ensure that the file is unprotected.
- Physical aptitude test (TAP) passed in the past 12 months;
We ask that you send us your documents by email to the following address: KRPFHumanResources@krpf.ca. You may need to do this in two emails, depending on the size of your attachments. Please identify your documents and emails carefully.
Once all the documentation required for your application has been received, the Human Resources Department of the Kativik Regional Government will contact you for the next steps.
Frequently asked questions
We invite you to visit the FAQ section of our website, which contains most of the answers you are looking for. If you have any other questions, please contact the Human Resources department by email at the following address HR@www.nunavikpolice.ca.