Report Drug Dealing or Bootlegging
How to report drug dealing or bootlegging
You can report drug dealing or bootlegging and remain anonymous. You will not have to testify in court if you do not want to. Everyone can report a crime that they’ve witnessed or heard of.
If you witness drug or alcohol trafficking and you want to report it, you can contact us:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Criminal Intelligence Supervisor: 819-964-2095 ext. 2504
Information to Provide
Try to provide as much information as possible (Who, What, Where, When, Why, How):
- Type of incident
- Location of the incident (for example, house number, store, bar, etc.)
- Date and time of the incident
- How does the person conduct their operations?
- Any other detail about the incident that could help the police
- Include any photos or videos, if possible.